Hi,I am Zihong, a PhD candidate in Information & Decision Sciences at Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota.
My passion lies on empowering people in real business world by leveraging information technologies and data sciences.
My research interests broadly lie in the following two streams:
- Economics of social media manipulation
- Role of IT and AI on FinTech Markets
- Analytical modeling (Game theory)
- Causality inference (Econometrics)
- Predictive analytics (Machine learning)
- Mar 2023
Will join Rawls College of Business at Texas Tech University as an assistant professor (tenure track) in Fall 2023!
- July 2021
Passed the oral preliminary exam
- Sep 2020
Passed the written preliminary exam
- August 2018
Started the Ph.D. Study at Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota