Study and Research
- I did my master study in Department of Electronic Engineering. My research direction lied on behavioral modeling of electronic devices such as power amplifier.
- I am especially interested in the performance of Neural Networks in high nonlinear systems, which I applied to many other disciplines like economics and finance to do predictions.
- I am involved in two major project and have several publications, including one CHINA patent.
- Campus: Big and Beautiful!
- Dinning Halls: Many, Numbered, Delicious.
- Extracurricula: a lot of speeches given by celebrities and activities organized by students.